There are some easily resolved reasons why your price may not be updating in Appeagle. For an immediate answer, it may be quicker to first run through our checklist of settings that may be preventing your price from updating.
Checking Your Strategy & Account Settings
- Manual Price: When a manual price is set, no price revisions will be sent to the marketplace. Automatic repricing will begin again once the manual price is removed.
- Subscription's API Limitations: The Amazon Subscriptions API will only send notifications of a price change after it occurs on the marketplace, requests for competition pricing are not permitted. Once Amazon sends us your updated data, your price will be adjusted immediately.
- Min Price Not Set: A Min Price is required and must be set in order for repricing to work. Min price is lowest total price you're willing to sell an item for.
- Don't Lower My Price Enabled: This advanced setting within custom strategies overrides any settings that call for your min price to be used once you display Buy Box ownership in your account.
- Choose How to Reprice Set to Do Not Reprice: For your competition scenarios in your strategy, you have the option for "Use Min Price", "Use Max Price", and "Do not reprice". Your listing will not be repriced if you've triggered one of these scenarios like "Competition Below Min Price" and this setting is configured to "do not reprice"
- Marketplace/Repricing Disabled: If either of these statuses; are set to “disabled” we will not send price changes to the marketplace. These may be set to disabled when pausing your account, if your trial had expired at any point, or if your account is suspended.
- Listing Status: If an item has a status of “Out of Stock”, “Deleted”, or “Unmanaged”, Appeagle will not update it's price.
- Suspended Account: After 3 consecutive days of unsuccessful billing attempts, the account will go into Suspended mode. Once this happens, the marketplace is automatically disabled in Appeagle and repricing stops.
- Vacation Mode in Seller Central: When your Amazon store is in vacation mode, your MFN listings will not receive updated competition data and may not be repriced in Appeagle. Vacation mode is used to temporarily remove your seller-fulfilled offers from the Amazon offer page. Appeagle will be able to retrieve updated competition and repricing will resume without issue once this mode is switched off.
- Competition Hasn't Changed Price: When using a Custom or Pre-configured strategy, we will only update your price if your direct competitor updates their price. If you would prefer to use a proactive repricing strategy, we recommend Get The Buy Box.
If you are still experiencing any type of issue with an item after reviewing our checklist, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at Support@appeagle.com.