A manual price is a static price you can specify for any listing that will be used instead of your item automatically repricing. The competition will continue to be retrieved based on your repricing frequency. When a manual price is set no new prices will be sent to the marketplace. Automatic repricing will not begin again until the manual price is removed. This feature is useful when running a sale (additional information at the bottom of the article) or updating the shipping for your items.
How to set Manual prices
Manual prices can be set two ways; on the individual listing level or in bulk through the use of upload templates. Appeagle will always consider the total price when sending new prices to the marketplace. It is important to account for any shipping costs when setting any price in your account. For example, if your item price is $10 and you charge $5 shipping, your manual price should be at least $15.
Setting a Manual price one by one
- 1Open the edit listing box by clicking to the left of the check box.2Enter your manual price into the corresponding field.3Click save to apply your changes.
Manual prices in bulk
- Go to the Uploads page in your account, located in the "Manage" section.
- From the "Download a Template" drop down, select the "Set or Update Manual Prices" template.
- After entering your manual prices, upload your file in either a .csv or .txt format.
Important: To remove manual prices using an upload template, you must enter a 0 into the manual price column. Blank fields are always ignored during the upload process.
Sales pricing on Amazon
We do not support sale prices in Appeagle. If you are running a sale on an item that we are actively repricing, your sale price will be overridden. If you do not want your sale price revised, we provide the following workarounds:
- Do not set a min price: Min prices are required in order for repricing to occur. Leaving your min price blank will prevent Appeagle from changing the price on your listing.
- Change your listing status to "Unmanaged": No updates to price or quantity will occur on unmanaged listings.
- Set a manual price: Setting a manual price will prevent Appeagle from repricing your item until the manual price is removed.