Appeagle's integration with Ecomdash allows you to easily edit your min/max prices directly within E comdash . With this integration enabled, Ecomdash will push any updates you make in their software to Appeagle on a regular interval.
- Create an FTP login and folder where Ecomdash can push a file.
- Within Ecomdash, in the Administration section, click on the Settings tab and there will be a Tools tab in the upper right hand corner. On the tools page, you will see an Appeagle Settings section where you can enter the FTP URL where Ecomdash can push its templates. You can also specify the Upload Frequency.
- Locate the Marketplace ID for your marketplace in Appeagle and enter it in your Ecomdash account. Your marketplace ID is available from your marketplace page in Appeagle and the ID is visible as highlighted below. In Ecomdash, you will enter it by navigating to Administration > Storefronts, click the Integration page, and under the Repricer Settings tab there will be an option to enter your Appeagle marketplace ID.
- Configure min and max prices in Ecomdash. Appeagle pulls min and max prices based on your entries for the min price and max price fields for under the Repricer tab on the Product Details page in Ecomdash
- Ecomdash will now generate files with the values you've specified on the interval you've selected. In Appeagle, enter the URL for your FTP as a Hosted File Upload. Appeagle will then begin pulling the file on the schedule you've specified.