You can create as many strategies as you'd like, but a listing can only be assigned to one strategy at a time. You can assign a strategy to an individual listing, a specific group, or to many of your listings in bulk.
Important: Items with a min price and not a strategy will still be repriced under Appeagle's default strategy. Our default strategy is to reprice the lowest offer on the page by one cent. You will never be repriced below your min price.
Strategy ID Card
The strategies list in your account makes it simple to manage all of your strategies by compiling them into one space. Each is organized by name into a "card" which provides a snapshot of how the strategy is configured. You can view the total number of assigned listings, the strategy type and specifics about your Min and Max prices.
Below is what each icon stands for:
- Chain Link: Assign your strategy by group
- Pencil: Edit your strategy
- Double Sheet of Paper: Duplicate your strategy
- Eyeball: Preview your strategy
- Trashcan: Delete your strategy, this can not be undone.
One by one on the "Listings" page of your account
This method is best used in instances where you'd like to update the strategy on a specific SKU.
Once you're done configuring your strategy, you will be re-directed to the strategies list page. Clicking the chain-link icon directly to the right of the strategy name will bring you to the "Assign Strategy" pop-up that allows you to select a specific group of listings.
- If you have a large numbers of listings and do not want them all using the same strategy, you can easily assign many listings to different strategies at a time by using an upload template. From Uploads tab, select "Set or Update Strategy" from the "Download a Template" menu. Once you have downloaded the template, locate the Strategy's unique ID from the Strategies List and paste it into the "STRATEGY_ID" column in the upload template.